Sunday, February 4, 2007

MY Sympathies -David Jasnoch

After my beloved grandmother died three years ago I had answered the phone late one evening; it was my cousin Marcheline offering her condolences and words of comfort. She told me how she felt when her Grandmother passed. Before passing the phone to my mom she told me how much my grandmother had always meant to her, and that she would always be with me in my heart. She seemed to always have the right words to say. I extend my sympathy to Marchelines children James and Angelina and grandchildren, Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh,her brother Raleigh, and his son Francis, her sister and my beautiful cousin Debbie who also brought our family comfort after grandma's passing along with her husband, Ron and children Chris (Lisa), Cory, Angela, and beautiful new grand-daughter Ava. May God Bless your families.

Your Cousin,
David M. Jasnoch (Kaptur)

No comments: